Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Where's muh calendar?

Still waiting on my calendar.  Looks like the egg donor has yet to sign the contract, like I thought she had.  *le sigh*  Hopefully everything will be squared away by the end of the week.  We're so close I can taste the Lupron!

In related news, IM is starting to feel the pressure and fear of of the possibility of a failed transfer.  I think she was so busy getting everything done, that those feelings and thoughts were somewhat kept at bay.  I know I have been feeling/thinking this stuff all along.  I don't want them to be disappointed or broke with no beautiful little bundle of love to show for it! :(


  1. what is that egg donor doing? want me to call and bust her balls ... or eggs?

  2. I don't know wth she's waiting for! I just hope she doesn't back out. If she does, we can both take a little road trip to the Illinois suburbs. ;)